Revit Skilled Architectural Technician - Exter, Devon
We are currently working with a multidisciplinary building consultancy with a number of offices across the southwest who are looking to recruit an Architectural Technician to join their office in Exeter. They are offering a range of projects, benefits packages and the opportunity to take a leading role in the technical stages of projects.
The company has over 150 members of staff offering a range of services including Architectural, Interior Design, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Services Engineering, and Town Planning services. The Exeter office has a small team of 10, so if you are a Architectural Technician with Revit experience who is able to work independently, please get in touch.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing, presenting and leading the detailed design process and co-ordinating, integrating and managing detailed design and production information, the design team and associated professional consultants
- Producing, analysing and advising upon specification, materials selection and detailed design solutions in relation to performance and production criteria
- Liaising with and producing documentation for statutory approval authorities
- Managing health and safety and carrying out design stage reviews in relation to designers and principal designers
- Providing professional guidance and decision making to clients, users and design/construction teams
Required Skills & Experience
- Chartered by the Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT)
- Proficiency in Revit is essential with a Revit proficiency test taking place during the interview process
- Experience in using Photoshop and SketchUp would be desirable
- Excellent technical design skills
- Experience of detailing complex buildings and ability to produce comprehensive working drawing packages
- Background of running projects across the technical stages
Experience of working on UK developments with good knowledge of the Building Regulations
Salary & Package
The role would offer a salary of between £28,000 - £38,0000 dependant on experience.
- Private Healthcare
- Relocation Package
- Generous Car Allowance if applicable
- An excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (including long-term sickness insurance)
- Access to 24/7 counselling through our employee assistance helpline
- Access to free independent 1 to 1 financial advice
- Flexible working
- Regular ongoing training.