Project Architect (education)
Pick Everard is a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice. Our goal is simple: to be the most highly regarded consultant in the property and construction industry. Delivered through 11 UK offices, the firm employs nearly 500 staff and has operated for over 150 years within the UK property market.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Project Architect with education sector background and strong Revit skills in London. This is a great opportunity to join our expanding London office at High Holborn and to be part of one of the UK’s leading consultancy practices.
This role will involve working on various education sector commissions (primary/secondary/tertiary); also learning the Pick Everard Revit methods. We operate at the forefront of multi-disciplinary 3D integrated design and invest heavily in the best hardware and software available.
You will join a motivated and enthusiastic design-led team, supported by a medium-sized multi-professional consultancy.
Key skills and experience we'd like you to have:
- ARB registered Architect with min. 2 years’ experience
- Proficient user of REVIT Architecture
- Education sector background
- Strong experience of design in all project stages
- Experience of planning application & building control submissions
- Understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements
- Knowledge of building contracts
- Excellent communication skills
We value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- 26 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays + option to buy up to 5 more days’ additional leave
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you are interested in this Project Architect role in Central London, please apply below with your CV and a covering letter, indicating your current salary package or expectations.