Senior Technologist / Technical Architect
Our London studio is looking to recruit an experienced, motivated and ambitious Senior Technologist / Technical Architect, working on a range of medium to large scale projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years UK experience.
- Excellent technical experience gained on a range of projects, ideally with a value of £5m+.
- A strong track-record of delivering projects through RIBA Stages 4, 5 and 6, ideally within the education, residential and commercial sectors.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a high level of technical detailing skill along with an understanding of modern methods of construction.
- Strong understanding of the current Building Regulations, NHBC Guidance and housing design guidance (space standards, London Design Guide etc).
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
- Autodesk Revit proficiency is essential.
- Excellent AutoCAD and IT (Microsoft Office) skills.
Salary & Package:
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits.
Working at ECE:
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the South Bank, with a highly sociable atmosphere. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of several mainline railway stations, including Waterloo, Blackfriars and London Bridge. Southwark and Borough tube stations are also nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.