Senior Architects, Architects, Architectural Assistants, Head of Projects
Integrated Design Associates Ltd, Hong Kong, is now seeking:
Head of Project;
For the design and construction supervision of:
- Airport Passenger Terminal Buildings in India, Philippines and the Asia- Pacific Region;
- Commercial / Retail Mixed-use Development projects in China;
- Residential Development projects in Hong Kong and China; &
- Hgh-end specialist Retail and Hospitality projects in the region.
We are a high-calibre, award-winning architectural practice specialises in the design and planning of airport / transport infrastructure, Green buildings and special retail stores. Due to an increase workload opportunity is now available for talented, creative Architects at all levels to join our highly respected team at our headoffice in Hong Kong, as well as our fast growing practice in India. We are looking for Architects who can demonstrate leadership and can think out of a box. We offer attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. We work in a multi-disciplianry, collaborative environment with other leading international specialists and consultants. Reporting to the Principal and Directors, we expect the successful Architect to lead a team of 5 to 8. With growth in managerial skills we anticipate the successful Architect will assist in further developing our business, cultivate new opportunities with new as well as our established clients.
As Head of Project your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the Lead Architect resident on site for the multi-disciplinary consultant team based in Bangalore, India throughout the construction of the Phase 2 Passenger Terminal Building for the Bangalore International Airport;
- Liaising, providing technical advice and support in conjunction with our project partners to our client on regular basis;
- Reviewing, coordinating, managing the qualitative and timely delivery of outputs by the architectural team; and
- Administrating, managing the on-site architectural team resources and contract, and reporting to the Directors in headoffice on regular basis.
As Senior Architect or Architect your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as Team Leader for the project team of 5 to 8 architects and assistants based in the Hong Kong head office;
- Taking a proactive role in the creative process, including the formulation of concepts, innovative ideas, design methodology, production and documentation;
- Being a role model for the team in setting the standards, including the management of design expectations and timely delivery of outputs;
- Being the ambassader of the company through liaising, coordinating, making presentations to our partners and clients;
- Growing personal skills in managing the project and team efficiently, including the grooming of future talents or leaders in your team; and
- Sharing experience and knowledge through reporting to the Directors and peers state of the project on regular basis.
Architects of all levels, including Assistants, are expected to be proficient in CAD (MicroStation or AutoCAD), 3D modeling programs, BIM (Revit) will be preferable, In-Design suite, and Microsoft Office applications.
Interested persons please send a covering letter specifying the position you are applying, with a short statement of why you are the right person for the post, how your skills and experience can make a difference, your CV, and portfolio of work during university or employment, by email to the following:
Integrated Design Associates Ltd
Unit 603, 6/F, Block A
Shatin Industrial Centre,
5 – 7 Yuen Shun Circuit,
Hong Kong SAR.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.