Part III Architect
O’Neill Architects is an established RIBA Chartered practice located in Kenilworth, Mid Warwickshire. We are part of Leisure Concepts where architects collaborate with interior designers, graphic designers, web developers and imagineers to deliver design driven solutions for some of the biggest names in the leisure industry.
We are looking for a recently qualified ambitious Part III Architect looking to take their career forward in a fun fast paced leisure sector environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in client facing roles
- Be able to manage their time on a number of concurrent projects
- Be proactive in driving their projects to successful delivery
- Have a high level of architectural detailing skills and ability to see these executed on site
And will have:
- Job running experience on a variety of building types from developed design to handover
- Good knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Full UK/EU driving license
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Salary will be negotiable and subject to experience, plus other company benefits including profit related bonuses.
Applications will include a CV and portfolio, demonstrating examples of your work and experience.