Marcus Beale Architects are looking for a senior architect/associate/director.
The job involves running a number of projects at MBA
working within a team of 25 people engaged in a wide variety of projects across sectors:
The practice has a conservation approach, specialising in a detailed analysis of existing sites and their significance, careful consultation, producing startling new buildings in old places. We have a large number of repeat and long term clients.
The applicant will:
- Be 10 years plus qualified
- Have experience of successful delivery of complex projects in the UK
- Have an interest in conservation and knowledge of architectural history
- Have sound knowledge of construction including working on old buildings
- Be a good designer, in tune with MBA core principles
- Have good senior management skills: be organised, resourceful, capable of strategic thinking, good at delegation, highly professional and self motivated.
The applicant may:
- Have a special interest in housing, since MBA’s housing portfolio is expanding
- Be an accredited conservation architect
- Be interested in music and acoustics.
Further information about the practice is at www.marcus-beale.com
Salary: competitive based on experience and qualifications
Applicants are invited to submit their portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org