Architect / Senior Architectural Technologist
We are an award winning, long established and vibrant practice seeking to add a motivated Architect or Senior Architectural Technologist to our team. The practice works in a variety of sectors and delivers projects from inception to completion. Our projects range from small private listed building conversions through to urban regeneration projects for our corporate clients.
To manage and organise the preparation of comprehensive drawing packages leading the team both internally and externally to delivery. To effectively communicate with the client, the design team, specialist suppliers and Local Authority/Statutory Bodies to provide coordinated packages of information and obtain the necessary approvals. To provide regular feedback to senior management in relation to progress, deadlines and delivery against those set, both externally and internally.
Skills and Experience:
Applicants should have the following qualifications / experience with evidence and track record in delivering projects within the residential sector:
- Relevant degree / experience and MCIAT / ARB
- Comprehensive knowledge of current building regulations essential
- Design and architectural awareness with exceptional detailing knowledge in various construction methodologies
- Experience of using ArchiCAD would be beneficial
- Good general IT skills
- Good communication skills
The successful candidate(s) will have the ability to plan time and prioritise work in order to achieve agreed deadlines. To be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a keen attention to detail. As this is a client facing role, good interpersonal skills are essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and offer:
- A competitive salary to attract the best candidates
- RIBA Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work on a variety of building projects with various construction methods
- A friendly working environment close to local amenities and transport links
- Free on-site parking
- Career development opportunities
Please send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org