Architectural Technician with Revit - Holloway, London
A fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a reputable and multi award winning design led practice, with the chance to work on variety of large scale Residential projects in the UK has now become available.
Established over 60 years ago, the practice is renowned for their expertise in the Residential sector working on projects from high density, urban city apartments to the regeneration of challenging estates. The scope of their expertise is wide ranging and encompasses the design of single family dwellings to housing for the elderly. Whilst housing remains the core of the business, their work continues to span across many different and diverse sectors, including master planning, education, community and workspace.
They are now seeking an experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist to join them on a permanent basis to work on their exciting current and future projects.
Role & Responsibilities
Working within a team of 15, you will be focusing on housing associations, supported houses and regeneration. You will see projects through all Technical stages and will ensure that all designs and drawings are of the highest standards for your clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on multi-residential projects for affordable housing providers and private developers
- 2 Years+ experience working in the Uk as a Technician
- 2 Years + Post Qualified as an Architectural Technician
- Proficiency in Revit, plus AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop are advantageous
- Experience working on all types of Residential projects
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Strong knowledge and experience working across all RIBA stages
- Highly articulate and able to communicate to clients and colleagues on all levels
- Well spoken and written English language
- Excellent organisational skills
Salary & Package:
A highly competitive basic salary ranging from £35,000 – £40,000 dependant on experience.
They also offer the standard 20 days leave on top of bank holidays but often grant an extra day over the Christmas period, and also annual performance based bonuses in December of each year.
Within walking distance of several local underground stations, this is a fantastic North London location for commuters travelling from both inside London and home counties. You will be working within a sociable and supportive environment amongst a small team or architectural professional of all levels.
The company encourage everyone to flourish and progress within their careers and all staff are involved in their ‘change programme’ which ensures the practice is continually reassessed and reinvigorated. The opportunities offered are uncapped for the right candidate looking for ongoing progression at this time in their lives.