Architect Job in West London
An Architect job is now available working on London based prime residential projects.
Our client is looking for an Architect or Interior Architect to join their small interiors focused practice. This is a great opportunity for someone with relevant project experience to lead on prime interiors led projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce technical drawings to an excellent standard
- Develop joinery packages, bathroom packages, internal elevations, etc
- Attend client meetings and present packages where required
- Manage projects on site
- Manage workload to meet deadlines
- Coordinate and communicate with team including external consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- AutoCAD and Sketchup skills are essential
- 4 years' experience on prime residential projects in London
- Relevant qualification in architecture or interior architecture
- Proven experience across all RIBA stages
- Demonstrable technical drawing ability to high standard
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous site experience
- Strong Interior Design knowledge or background
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £45,000 - £48,000.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14387) #LI-AT1