Architect Job in Belsize Park, London
An Architect job is now available. My client is seeking an established Architect with strong ArchiCAD skills to work on primarily on technical stages for multi-unit residential projects!
Our client is an established property developer working across high-end residential houses and apartments in London's most prime locations. Specialising in high-quality deliverable design, they offer complete architectural, interiors, development management, and construction services from inception, all the way through to post-completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working primarily on stages 3-5 with a distinct focus on technical
- Produce technical detailing to high standard for construction
- Use ArchiCAD daily
- Support contractor team through build process.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience post part III
- Strong knowledge of buildings regulations and technical building design
- Extensive experience on package production, detailed coordination and on-site
- Proven ability to produce technical detailing images
- On site experience
- ArchiCAD proficiency is essential
- Must have experience across all RIBA stages, particular focus on 3 to 5
- Excellent English, both written and verbal.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Hybrid working option - 1-day WFH per week
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Belsize Park, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14219) #LI-AT1 #LI-Hybrid