Architect Job in Camden, London
An Architect job is now available, in an architecture and interiors studio based in Camden, London. This role will see you working on a mixture of high-end residential, commercial, and hospitality projects.
Established in 2008, this multi-disciplinary practice has a vibrant team of architectural and interior design staff. They are a medium-sized practice predominantly specialising in residential and commercial sectors, working both on refurbishment and new build projects, for a selection of private clients in the UK and worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the architectural team on a variety of projects that will include high-end residential, commercial and luxury hospitality
- Working across all RIBA stages on various projects
- Using Revit and AutoCAD to an excellent standard daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified with at least 2 years' experience post qualification
- Experience in either high-end residential, commercial, or hospitality
- Professional working experience within the UK and a solid knowledge of UK building regulations
- Strong flair for design
- Excellent technical and construction knowledge is essential
- Experience attending site meetings and assessing services and requirements of new sites would be highly beneficial
- Confident liaising with all contractors and subcontractors
- Highly proficient in Revit, good knowledge of AutoCAD.
What you get back
- Salary of £37,000 - £45,000 flexible for more experienced candidates
- 28 days holiday entitlement which increases by 1 day per year of service
- Pension scheme
- Company trips to international locations
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Camden, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14221)