Architectural Technologist Job in Tottenham, London
An Architectural Technologist job is now available. We are seeking an Architectural Technologist with strong Revit skills, to work on a mixture of high-end residential and commercial projects.
Established in 2008, this multi-disciplinary practice has a vibrant team of architectural and interior design staff. They are a medium-sized practice, predominantly specialising in residential and commercial sectors, working both on refurbishment and new build projects, for a selection of private clients in the UK and worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the architectural team on a variety of projects that will include high-end residential, commercial and luxury hospitality
- Predominantly working through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5), however, you will have some involvement across all RIBA stages on various projects
- Using Revit to an excellent standard daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years working experience
- CIAT registered or a minimum of 7 years' experience
- Strong knowledge of Buildings Regulations and Technical Building Design
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- Ability to coordinate external consultants' information
- Must have experience in residential and/or commercial sector projects at RIBA stages 4 and 5
- High proficiency in Revit is essential for this position
- Commercial and tall building experience is advantageous
- Experience with SketchUp, Photoshop, and NBS specification writing would be an advantage.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday entitlement which increases by 1 day per year of service
- Pension scheme
- Company trips to international locations
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Tottenham, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14223)