Senior Architectural Technician job in East Grinstead, West Sussex
Senior Architectural Technician job now available with a successful architectural practice based in West Sussex. The role would see you working on a range of retrofit projects. The role offers hybrid working and a competitive salary package!
Our client is an established multi-sector architectural practice, with a portfolio of projects that includes residential, healthcare, hospitality, commercial and master planning. They currently have several projects involved in the remediation of cladding in a multilevel building located in London and a varied selection of retrofit projects across the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on façade, cladding and retrofit projects
- Production of planning and technical drawing packages.
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Meeting with clients and visiting sites when required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess an HNC/HND or equivalent in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience with the use of Revit is essential
- Retrofit project experience
- Facade and cladding experience would be highly advantages
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, and MS Office.
- Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
What you get back
- Competitive salary depending on professional and sector experience.
- Hybrid working one day a week
- Team events.
- 25 days of holiday
- 4% contribution pension
- Life assurance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Job in East Grinstead West Sussex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 14381) #LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd