Associate Director Job in Central Manchester
Associate Director job in Manchester joining an AJ100 practice in Manchester, who have won multiple awards in the past year for their current projects within the UK, they also have projects in America, Europe, and the Middle East. They offer flexible working and hybrid working opportunities.
My client is looking to expand their Manchester office and grow its presence in the North of England with a total of 6 offices globally. This office consists of 12 current employees working on large-scale projects across transport and infrastructure projects in the Middle East.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be directly working alongside the directors to support the growth of this studio and deliver the long-term strategy
- Supporting the London-based business development team to win new projects
- Managing and overseeing the current architectural staff of the Manchester studio, supporting their professional development, delegating workload
- Managing multiple projects and acting as the first point of contact for clients
- Reporting to the board and directors on the success of the studio.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of UK experience post-part III
- Desirably fluent in Revit but working knowledge is essential
- ARB Registered
- Proven experience managing a team of 6 or more
- Experience running UK-based projects across all RIBA stages
- Strong client-facing skills with proven experience in winning new business is desirable
- Experience with large-scale residential or commercial projects, and large-scale infrastructure projects is desirable.
What you get back
- Salary is DOE
- Career progression
- Hybrid 2 days a week from home
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- Cycle to work.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Director Job in Central Manchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14364) #LI-DP1
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd