Senior Architect Job in Chelsea, London
A Senior Architect job is now available in Chelsea, London! The position is with a studio of 30 full-time professionals in architecture, interior design, and building management. With projects typically ranging in value from £1-£10 million, this role will suit a Senior Architect with a strong background in the luxury sector!
Specialising predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas. The practice prides itself on the quality of its design and attention to detail, with vast experience in creating truly outstanding homes, whilst lovingly retaining heritage features and developing their potential to maximize space and light.
The practice also encourages growth and opportunity for all employees.
Due to an increase in projects, this practice is now looking to add a Senior Architect with strong project running skills to their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To lead projects from concept and planning through to construction and completion
- Create detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects using AutoCAD
- Production of stage reports, weekly project reports, and updates covering design status, etc
- Liaising with contractors and resolving any issues that might come up during construction
- Specifying the materials and products needed for the construction of projects
- Meeting with clients
- Manage your project teams at various stages
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 7 years' experience within high-end residential design
- RIBA Part III or MCIAT qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and respond to a client's changing requirements
- Demonstrate a good understanding of materials and construction techniques
- Confident in working autonomously and showing a proactive attitude
- Communicate effectively with team members internally
- Demonstrate confident presentation skills and design team communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working to a deadline in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Experience in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, SketchUp, Microsoft Excel
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £45,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Office hours are 9am - 6pm
- Flexible working hours at either end of the day
- Hybrid working, 1 day per week from home
- 21 days annual leave, will increase by 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 26 days
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Career progression and growth
- Days out and events for all staff to attend.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14274) #LI-CL1 #LI-Hybrid