Senior Architectural Technician Job in Northampton, Northamptonshire
Senior Architectural Technician Job available! The opportunity to work for a Top 10 housebuilder in their growing Northampton regional office.
As the successful Senior Architectural Technician, you will be responsible for the coordination of design and technical matters associated with new planning applications and existing development projects managing a team of 4 and reporting to the Technical Design Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run through all stages from concept to completion
- Liaising with planning authorities and other project stakeholders in connection with planning applications including the preparation and management of planning applications
- Coordinating and issuing construction information to the site along with the management of building regulation applications
- Managing projects on site, handling queries as they arise, attending site meetings and other liaisons as required
- Co-ordination of legal setup, contract production, and legal and conveyancing drawings
- Producing and amending site layouts, house type planning drawings, and other design drawings and documentation
- Handling post-completions issues, such as management company liaison, technical input to customer care issues, and engagement with covenant and legal matters on completed sites.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide team of multiple disciplines
- 5+ years' experience in a housebuilder's design and technical department
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Manage workload and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Adobe software
- Full UK driving license and car.
What you get back
- Salary is DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Car allowance or company car
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Progression and professional development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Northampton, Northamptonshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14378) #LI-DP1