Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Salary: £35-40,000 Dependant on experience
I am delighted to be supporting a leading and award-winning Architecture and Building Surveying practice based in Preston, who due to succession on projects are looking to add to their technical team. The practice specialise in Residential and Commercial design, so relevant experience would be essential to succeed in the role.
The ideal candidate should have sufficient UK based experience working on similar projects and a good understanding of Revit and AutoCAD. You should have a good attention to detail and excellent technical and detailing skills.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- Excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- A proven job runner with several years working at this level.
- Able to produce details and know how to put a package of drawings together.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Experience in a client facing role and leading meetings.
- Self-motivated and interested in both the technical and design side of work.
- Good time management skills and able to support and mentor the more junior members of the team.
- Residential experience would be essential.
- Living locally to Preston or within a commutable distance.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!