Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Salary: £30-37,000 Dependant one experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a long-standing client of mine in an exciting new appointment for their technical team. The practice specialise in sustainable architecture and PAS compliant retrofit design. The practice work across the Housing, Hospitality, Education, Office, and Healthcare sectors and are ArchiCAD users, so previous experience is preferable.
The ideal candidate will have substantial UK based experience working in a technical role and should have strong technical capabilities, demonstrated throughout their supporting portfolio.
On offer is a competitive salary, alongside the chance to work is a close-knit team, where your training and development will be heavily invested in.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- CIAT registered or working towards chartership.
- A strong passion or desire to work in a practice where sustainability is at the forefront of their design ideas.
- Relevant sector experience would be essential to succeed in the role.
- ArchiCAD is the main software used within the team, so previous experience would be preferred.
- Good technical skills demonstrated throughout your portfolio.
- Able to complete work to a high standard both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Living locally to Liverpool or a strong desire to relocate here.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!