DBLO Associates Architects are looking for an experienced Architectural Assistant (Part 2)/recently qualified Architect with excellent Revit skills to join our London office on a full time, permanent basis.
Our projects are developed through a coherent and logical design approach and an honest expression of materials, a commitment to context and an ethos of careful use of resources. Our team works in close collaboration with clients and contractors to deliver the best outcomes for each project.
The ideal candidate, possessing talent, motivation, and ambition, will gain experience and contribute across various RIBA work stages, while working on a diverse array of projects both internationally and in the UK.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Part II qualification in Architecture
- Prior professional experience with design-led practices
- Good conceptual and design skills, with aesthetic flair
- A keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of the UK planning process and current knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Strong technical design (RIBA stage 3 onwards) with site experience an advantage
- Drafting comprehensive drawing sets from concept through to tender packages, detailed working drawings and construction documents.
- Managing information packages and coordination of SMEP consultant information.
- 2D and 3D software capabilities
- Understanding of BIM concepts, workflows and collaboration
- Fluency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Fluency in Adobe software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiar with Microsoft 365
- A positive and team player, with a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and collaborating
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative in response to direction from project lead and directors
- Strong organisational skills to manage a varied design workload
At DBLO, we are a friendly and collaborative team that embraces a culture that genuinely values diversity and promotes inclusivity. We are 50-50 male, female and BAME at all levels in the company. As an office we offer a range of formal and informal events throughout the year and support the charities Crash and Shelter.
Please submit your CV, portfolio and an accompanying introduction letter detailing your exact role and contribution to the schemes shown in your portfolio and including current and expected salaries. Work-related references will be required.