Senior Architect Job in Central Manchester
Senior Architect job available in Manchester with an AJ100 practice. This role would see you joining a dedicated team to work on conservation and heritage projects, you will be site based 4 days a week and work in a team of 15 on the delivery phase of their current prestigious project.
Established in the 1940's this company has grown to 280 employees with 11 UK offices and has won awards for Architects Employer of the Year. They are an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation, and contemporary architecture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on site 4 days a week managing the delivery of their current project
- Communicate and collaborate with a team of 15
- Report to Associates and Directors
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders regularly
- Answering queries and solving problems as they come up.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience post part III is essential
- Proven experience working on conservation and heritage projects
- AABC or RIBA SCA/CA accreditation is desirable but not essential
- Experience in project delivery stages and management
- Proven experience working across all RIBA stages
- Proficiency in BIM / Revit is essential
- Have a strong understanding of UK building and planning regulations.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Hybrid working arrangement - 1 day from home per week
- Flexible working hours
- Growth within the practice, including training and development
- City centre office
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Yearly bonus
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care vouchers
- Optional healthcare cashback
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Name Job Ref: 14357) #LI-DP1 #LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd