Senior Architectural Technician - Southampton, Hampshire
Senior Architectural Technician job now available in Southampton. This role would involve you taking a lead role in the running of projects and managing a small technical team. This role would suit an experienced Architectural Technician with developer led residential project experience.
Based in Southampton city centre this company focuses on developer led residential projects developing relationships with major housebuilders. The team is split between technical and planning departments working closely with each other to deliver large scale projects for their clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking the lead of a project team
- Point of contact for clients
- Checking third-party design drawings
- Working on the production of technical drawings
- liaising with building control /NHBC to discharge conditions
- Working directly Under the technical director
- Dealing with design issues on projects and finding technical solutions
- Using AutoCAD on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience
- Project experience in developer-led residential is essential
- Current knowledge of UK building regulations and CDM responsibilities
- Ability to take a lead role and coordinate projects
- Excellent communication skills are essential for the role
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD
- Revit ability is beneficial.
What you get back
- £42,000 - £46,000
- Hybrid working 3 days office based 2 remote (after probation period)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Paid parking.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Southampton, Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter. John Watson Job Ref:13640 ) #LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd