Job Runner (ARB/ CIAT)
Salary: £37-43,000 Dependant on experience
My client is award-winning and RIBA Chartered and are currently going through a period of growth due to continued succession in projects. The practice work across a range of sectors, with some of their recent work including Healthcare, Education, Residential, Mixed Use and Commercial projects.
The ideal candidate will have several years UK based industry experience running jobs from the initial stages on conception, right through to the final stages on site. Revit knowledge would be essential to succeed in the position.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Job Runner (ARB/ CIAT):
- ARB registered or CIAT accredited.
- Substantial industry experience working on relevant projects.
- Relevant degree and qualifications for the position.
- An excellent understanding of Revit.
- A strong understanding of the UK Building regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Boast design flare and strong technical capabilities.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame and to a high standard.
- Liaise with your design team and lead projects across all RIBA stages.
- Good communication skills and confident in a client facing role.
- Living within Lancashire or in a commutable distance.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 07802606856/ 01792356100 OR alternatively, send your CV across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!