My client is a well-established Architectural & Interior Design practice based in Southend-On-Sea, who are now on the lookout for an Architectural Technician to join them on a permanent basis. My client work across the Residential, Hospitality and Industrial sectors and are AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe users.
The ideal candidate will be living locally to Southend-On-Sea and boast strong technical and design skills. You should also have post qualification experience working as an Architectural Technician.
On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to work in an established team where you will play a huge contributor to the team's success.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician:
- Suitable degree or HNC/ HND in an Architectural related subject.
- Post qualification experience working as an Architectural Technician.
- Ideally exposure to relevant sectors to those listed below.
- Excellent varied software skills that the practice use.
- Experience with feasibility, planning, tender and construction drawings.
- Good technical and design knowledge.
- Strong understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Experience with measured surveys.
- Work amongst a small and enthusiastic team.
- Living locally to Southend-On-Sea and ideally, your own mode of transport.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you soon!