Job Runner (CIAT/ ARB)
Salary: In the region of £35-40,000 dependant on experience
** I'm also looking to speak with Architectural Technologists for the same client**
My client is award-winning, and RIBA chartered, and they are currently sat within the AJ100 list. Whilst they don't specialise in one sector of work, some of their recent work has covered the Residential, Student Accomodation, Retail, Leisure, and Commercial sectors.
The ideal candidate will either be CIAT accredited (Senior Architectural Technician/ Technologist) or ARB registered (Architect) and have excellent Revit skills. It would be essential to have at least 5 years job running experience on relevant projects to those listed.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Job Runner (CIAT/ ARB):
- ARB registered or CIAT accredited with substantial post qualification experience.
- Extensive experience running jobs across relevant sectors.
- Revit experience is essential for the role.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Take a vital role in the practice, leading and managing the team.
- Confident in a client facing role.
- Able to complete work to a high standard, within a given time frame.
- Good time management skills.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!