Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Salary: £28-38,000 Dependant on experience
I am pleased to be supporting an award-winning and RIBA chartered practice based in Newcastle, who due to continued success on projects are looking to add to their technical team. The practice work across several sectors with some of their recent project work including Sports, Leisure, Residential, Masterplanning, Heritage, Workplace and Civic projects.
The ideal candidate will need several years post qualification experience and be familiar with using Revit on live projects. Your supporting portfolio should also showcase your technical knowledge.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- Architectural Technology degree or relevant HNC/HND.
- Several years UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician/ Technologist.
- Relevant project experience to those listed above would be preferable.
- Strong desire to work in a Revit focussed environment.
- A good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Able to work to a high standard both as a team and individually.
- Living locally to Newcastle or within a commutable distance.
- Ideally a drivers license and your own mode of transport.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!