Project Architect Job in South London
Project Architect job available in South London! This role offers fantastic development and growth opportunities to individuals with a passion for projects within the conservation sector! This practice supports a very healthy work-life balance and is open to full-time or part-time applicants! They also offer great benefits to all employees with 3 days working at home offered per week!
A RIBA award-winning practice with an outstanding reputation for building conservation and high-quality new design projects within the historic environment. Our client's portfolio of projects ranges from conservation, historical buildings, places of worship, cultural buildings, regeneration, new build, and masterplanning.
The practice is looking to bring on a Project Architect to directly work alongside one of the directors on either a full-time or part-time basis. This practice will also be relocating to the London Bridge area within the next 6 months.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run projects from inception through to completion at different RIBA stages, including on-site
- The bulk of your project work will be focused on Cathedrals based in the South East
- To also work on a variety of project types in London and across the UK, these will include but are not limited to restoration, repairs, refurbishments, new builds, and more
- Involvement in detailing and drawing packages
- Specification writing and attending site regularly
- Client-facing responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or conservation projects
- Must have strong experience working on historical buildings or high-end projects (excluding residential)
- Strong experience in running projects from inception through to completion
- Must be ARB registered, candidates with conservation accreditations would be very favourable (AABC or RIBA SCA)
- Experience with NBS is desirable but not essential
- Contract administration experience would also be beneficial but not essential
- AutoCAD experience is essential
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and have at least 2 years of UK practice experience.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £55,000
- 35-hour working week, office hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Part-time candidates also considered
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic work-life balance and friendly team
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Hybrid working, 2 days per week required in the office
- Please note, that they will be moving to the London Bridge area within the next 6 months
- Employee benefit scheme, including discounts, mental health wellbeing support, and more.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14343) #LI-CL1 #LI-Hybrid