MARKTX is a Chelmsford based architectural practice founded in 2017, focused on delivering high quality architecture throughout London and the South East.
Our sectors of expertise include residential developments for property developers through to new build high-end bespoke dwellings, basements and large extensions for private clients.
We are now actively seeking an experienced Architectural Technician / Technologist or a Part 3 Architect with similar ambitions to join our practice during an exciting time of growth for the business.
· A minimum of 3 year’s practical experience is essential
· 2D AutoCAD LT practical experience is essential
· Only applicants with experience of the R.I.B.A Plan of Work Stage 4 will be considered
· Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations and recent amendments
· Experience of architectural detailing with a strong technical ability
· Experience working on UK residential projects is essential for this role
· Proven task management and organisational skills are essential
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for someone with an aspiration to get involved in all aspects of work within our growing office including:
· Supporting the director and other team members across multiple residential projects and tasks
· Using AutoCAD daily to produce 2D drawings including plans, sections, elevations and 1:10
· Reviewing and revising drawings based on feedback from various consultants
· Maintaining accurate project records
· Staying up to date on building regulations and best practice techniques
If you are interested in this role, please send a CV with a relevant example portfolio (10mb maximum limit) alongside a brief cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary is dependant on experience.
Interviews will be taking place on a rolling basis, so early applications are encouraged.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK – we cannot sponsor work visas.
No agencies please.