We are excited to announce a unique opportunity for an experienced Architect or Architectural Technologist to join our dynamic team in the heart of London at an Associate level. We’re looking for an ambitious professional with extensive experience in a senior role within an architectural practice.
We specialise in education, residential, commercial, bluelight, and industrial sectors. Our friendly environment supports agile working and encourages collaboration across our studios, fostering creativity and innovation.
- Career development and personalised learning support
- Access to private healthcare and employee wellness initiatives
- Tech-supported agile working
- Team activities, commercial discounts and more
Oversee the entire project lifecycle, showcasing strong technical and managerial abilities. Responsibilities include team leadership, business development, client engagement, and resource management.
The Ideal Candidate
- RIBA / MCIAT chartership desired
- 8+ years' experience in multidisciplinary practices
- Proficiency in Revit essential
- Project management experience; influencing, people management & delegation skills
- Strong technical abilities and attention to detail
For consideration, please forward your CV & portfolio samples and salary expectations.