Senior Architect Job in Chelmsford, Essex
We are currently working with a highly successful architectural practice, that has a new Senior Architect job available. The ideal candidate will have experience working on residential projects with housing developers. This role would suit an Architect with the ability to manage the whole design process and communicate directly with clients.
Based in the city centre, the practice has grown from strength to strength over the last few years. They now work with several of the largest names in residential development in the UK. The practice has a portfolio that ranges from one-off bespoke homes to large-scale residential development.
Due to an increase in projects and planned expansion, they are now seeking a Senior Architect to take a lead role in the planning /master planning stages of large-scale residential projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in the running of projects
- Production of feasibility layouts from 10 - 10,000 homes
- Outline planning applications
- Working with internal teams
- Attending meetings with clients
- Reserved matters and detailed applications
- Project tendering
- Report writing
- Checking of drawings
- Supporting junior staff members.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of UK project experience
- Experience in the production of large-scale masterplans would be beneficial
- Track record of working on the planning stages of large-scale residential projects
- Ability to manage the planning process
- Experience working at or with a housing developer would be highly beneficial
- Experience in using AutoCAD, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Revit experience would be beneficial.
- Valid UK driving licence and own transport.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave
- Payment of professional memberships
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare cover
- On site Parking
- Regular social events
- Bonus scheme
- 1 day hybrid working per week.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Chelmsford, Essex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 14329) #LI-JW1
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd