Architect Job in Chelsea, London
Architect job now available with a practice with an enviable portfolio of prestigious projects, you'll be working for one of the most well-established, high-end residential-focused practices in London. This practice supports and offers continued growth and professional development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Recently Qualified Architect to join an established architecture and design consultancy based in the beautiful Chelsea Harbour. With a prestigious client base stretching across prime areas of London, including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, the practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious and bespoke properties not only in England, but also in Europe, America, and Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working from concept through to construction on high-end residential properties in the RBKC areas of London
- You will initially be focused on a large scale high end residential project based in London
- Producing high-quality technical drawing and construction detailing packages
- Using AutoCAD as your daily software
- Preparing planning drawings for statutory approval authorities
- Assist with site inspections by either condition surveys, site progress, and analysis of build work and defects
- Prepare photographic, sketch up, and 3D visuals.
Required Skills & Experience
- High-end residential experience is essential
- An excellent knowledge of UK planning and building consent
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience
- Have an eye for good design and detailing, and ideally have strong technical and construction knowledge
- NBS experience is beneficial but not essential
- The ability to carry out all aspects of detailing and construction information for residential projects
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD, and Revit is a bonus but not essential.
What you get back
- £34,000 - £40,000
- Workplace pension
- Office hours 9am to 5.30pm
- Continued support and growth opportunities
- 20 days holiday (increasing after 2 years of service by 1 day a year, up to 25 days) + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14339) #LI-CL1