Senior Architectural Technologist
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered and well-established firm in their appointment of a Project Runner. My client is currently medium size with their team being made up of Architects, Designers, Technicians, and Interior professionals. At present, they currently work on a wide range of projects covering the Logistics, Offices, Education, Leisure, Industrial, Community and Interior sectors and they are actively using Revit and AutoCAD.
The ideal candidate will have experience taking large scale projects from inception through to completion and ideally have relevant sector experience. You will be responsible for leading other members within the team so you should be a natural team leader and have the ability to ensure strict deadlines are met, to a high standard.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in an ever-growing company where there is the opportunity to develop and grow.
Skills required to be a Project Runner:
- CIAT accredited or working towards.
- Proven experience running jobs from start to finish and the ability to manage a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written as you will be responsible for dealing with the demands of key clients.
- Substantial years' experience post qualification.
- The ability to use your initiative to work independently but also as a team.
- Varied sector experience as listed above.
- Excellent design and/ or technical abilities.
- Good working knowledge of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Policies.
- Good understanding of Revit and AutoCAD would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to hear from you soon!