We are recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technologist to join our award-winning chartered practice in Cardiff. Our expertise spans education, residential, commercial, bluelight, and industrial sectors, whilst our supportive and welcoming environment allows agile working and collaboration with our other studios on projects throughout the UK.
We are currently located in CF15 7AB, with exciting plans to relocate to a vibrant, modern studio in central Cardiff within the next 12 months!
The successful Senior Architectural Technologist will oversee the entire construction project life cycle in education, residential, commercial, bluelight and industrial sectors. You will manage personnel involved at different stages of the project and showcase strong technical abilities.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Career development and personalised learning support
- Access to private healthcare and EAP
- A technology-supported agile working environment.
- Flexible working.
- Team building activities and socials.
- Free onsite parking.
- MCIAT chartership (desirable but not essential).
- Strong technical skills.
- A minimum of five years’ post qualification experience including leading projects.
- Proficiency in the use of Revit, NBS Chorus and EnScape.
- Experience in delivering architectural projects under traditional and design & build procurement routes.
- Client focus & commercial awareness experience of establishing and consolidating relationships to identify and realise business opportunities.
- Collaborative team player with good motivation, influencing, people management and delegation skills.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages from inception to traditional contract administration.
For consideration, please upload your CV & portfolio samples and salary expectations.