BIM Coordinator Job in Waterloo, London
BIM Coordinator job available in Waterloo, London. This role would suit an Architect or Architectural Technologist with strong Revit skills. This practice is also employee-owned with a fantastic work life balance and has great benefits available!
With over 15 years' experience on a wide range of projects across the UK and overseas, my client has built a reputation for producing exciting, contemporary architecture and interiors. Their portfolio includes bespoke housing, high spec penthouses, high-end hotels, and small residential schemes. A range of mixed-use and non-residential projects also showcase their versatility. With collaborations with some of the most reputable practices in the UK, my client delivers outstanding services and produces work of a high standard of quality.
Now an employee-owned practice, my client offers a long list of benefits upon joining, both financial and lifestyle-driven, and have won awards for the 'Good Employer Guide'. Staff turnover is low and happiness levels are high as they are strong believers in a good work-life balance and they allow their team to manage their own time and workloads around things such as childcare or personal commitments.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with design teams on project coordination and support the senior team with BIM management and troubleshooting activities as well as architectural and/or technologist work
- Your time will be divided into two parts, half of your time will spent acting as BIM Coordinator for the studio and the rest of your time will be spent working as an Architect or Technologist on various projects
- The practices BIM project information management is based on the guidance of ISO19650:2018 1 and 2, to which they are fully accredited
- Work on a variety of high-end residential mews properties and one-off apartments/penthouses, plus large apartment buildings and mixed-use schemes ranging from £1m to £40m in construction value
- Work on projects throughout all RIBA stages, with an initial focus on the design stages
- Work within small project teams
- Supervise junior team members and report to Seniors and Directors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent Revit skills with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a professional BIM and Architect/Technologist role on UK-based projects, ideally London
- Good working knowledge of BIM protocols
- Qualified as an Architect or Architectural Technologist
- Experience working on bespoke high-end properties, mews houses, apartments/hospitality/heritage/commercial projects is essential
- Able to demonstrate work that is all yours in a well-presented portfolio
- Ideally have experience working through all RIBA stages of a small, beautifully crafted project within high-end residential
- Be presentable and confident with both client and contractor-facing responsibilities
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Pension scheme - 4% contribution from company
- Life assurance of 4 times salary
- Permanent health insurance for long term sickness
- Discretionary profit share bonus payment
- 20 days' annual leave rising to 25 days with service in addition to UK public and bank holidays
- Discretionary 3 days' paid holiday in addition to the basic entitlement to cover Christmas closure
- Core office hours policy (10:00 - 4:30) providing flexibility at either end of the day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Green bike scheme, free eye tests, and annual flu vaccinations
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- RIBA membership fees paid for all qualified staff
- Comprehensive programme of in-house CPD seminars and 1 day's personal CPD provision per year
- Financial support for course fees and additional study leave for professional exams
- Regular creative review sessions and classes such as Drawing Gym
- Active involvement in achieving reductions in our carbon emissions through Planet Mark
- Company membership of the NLA with free access to events
- Annual office trips to international and UK locations
- Social and sports e.g. netball, softball, running, social evenings, drinks out, etc
- Kitchen, showers, and secure, covered cycle storage facilities.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
BIM Coordinator Job in Waterloo, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14331)