Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Salary: £25-28,000 Dependant on experience
My client is a RIBA chartered and award-winning practice based in Greater Manchester, who due to succession on projects, are looking to expand their current technical team. As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to work across the Residential, Educational, Commercial, Industrial, Heritage and Masterplanning sectors whilst working in a supportive team.
The ideal candidate will already have post qualification experience in a UK practice and ideally, have had exposure to several relevant sectors. Revit knowledge would be essential to succeed in the role.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits such as the chance to work with some of the biggest names in the construction industry and a 4.5 working day week!
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- Architectural Technology degree or relevant HNC/ HND.
- Relevant project experience would be desirable.
- Revit knowledge would be essential to succeed in the position.
- Support the more senior members of the team across the technical stages of projects.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Able to complete work to a high standard both individually and as a team.
- Living in Cheshire already or within the North West region.
- Ideally your own mode of transport.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!