Architect Job in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
An Architect job is now available in an award-winning AJ100 practice in Newcastle. This role will see you working on a diverse range of sectors and projects.
Established 70 years ago, this multi-disciplinary practice has 8 offices worldwide, 4 in the UK. This is a great opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a well-placed and recognised practice and apply their expertise.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work through technical stages
- Prepare and develop drawings, models and images using Revit
- Produce detailed technical construction information on the project
- Report to Seniors and Directors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualification in Architectural Technology
- Ideally 2 years of experience focused on technical stages
- Experience in one or more of the following sectors: healthcare, office, science, education
- Strong Revit skills required
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of UK planning and construction regulations.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (flexible for more experienced candidates)
- 26 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Flexible working potential
- Private medical with health cash plan
- Profit share
- Death in service.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14253) #LI-DP1
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd