Architect Job in Central Manchester
An Architect job is now available, in an award-winning AJ100 practice, in Central Manchester. This role will see you working on a diverse range of projects.
Established 70 years ago, this multi-disciplinary practice has 8 offices worldwide, 4 in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for an Architect to join a well-placed and recognised practice and apply their expertise.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work through all RIBA stages from concept to completion
- Prepare and develop drawings, models and images, and other documents related to design
- Produce detailed technical construction information on the project
- Liaise with clients and display clinical engagement skills
- Report to Seniors and Directors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified architect
- Experience in the healthcare sector is essential
- Strong Revit skills required
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- Be presentable and confident with both client and contractor facing responsibilities
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of UK planning and construction regulations.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (flexible for more experienced candidates)
- 26 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Flexible working potential
- Private medical with health cash plan
- Profit share
- Death in service.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Central Manchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 14244) #LI-DP1
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd