Architect Job in Central London
An Architect job is now available in an award winning AJ100 practice in Central London. This role will see you working primarily on healthcare projects.
Established 70 years ago, this multi-disciplinary practice has 8 offices worldwide, 4 in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for an Architect to join a well-placed and recognised practice and apply their expertise.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work through all RIBA stages from concept to completion
- Prepare and develop drawings, models and images, and other documents related to design
- Produce detailed technical construction information on the project
- Liaise with clients and display clinical engagement skills
- Report to Seniors and Directors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified, ideally with 2 years' experience post qualification
- Experience in the healthcare sector is essential
- Strong Revit skills required
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- Be presentable and confident with both client and contractor facing responsibilities
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of UK planning and construction regulations.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (flexible for more experienced candidates)
- 26 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Flexible working potential
- Private medical with health cash plan
- Profit share
- Death in service.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14242) #LI-AT1