Architect Job in Central London
Architect job available with a practice that is recognised worldwide for its award-winning projects! This practice offers career progression, hybrid working, healthy work-life balance, life insurance and more! Based in Central London and offering £38,000 - £44,000.
With their projects being featured in a number of industry and lifestyle publications regularly, the practice's portfolio of projects ranges from new town and country houses, renovations, and extensions to conversions, primarily designed for private owners.
The scope extends to historic structures like monuments, protected, and listed buildings, as well as commercial and institutional projects such as hotels, healthcare facilities, and office buildings. The portfolio also includes residential developments, masterplans, and new urban designs, varying in size from small village extensions to significant new developments.
Due to office expansion and a growing portfolio, they now require Architects with experience across all RIBA stages to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on bespoke, high-end projects throughout London and outside of London
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Lead and manage small project teams on various projects
- Produce high-quality technical drawings, with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects
- Strong design ability coupled with an eye for detail
- Must be able to deliver projects across all RIBA stages and have a thorough knowledge of construction detailing and regulations
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the UK
- Part III qualified or Part II qualified with extensive experience
- Contract administration and technical knowledge
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- £38,000 - £44,000
- 21 days of holiday, plus bank holidays and discretionary leave over Christmas
- No staff are expected to work overtime, but if offered they will pay this at an increased rate
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional memberships paid for
- Life insurance
- Project trips, sketching sessions, social events, and charity fundraising
- Flexible working with 3 days per week required in the office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14250) #LI-CL1 #LI-Hybrid