Senior Architect (Revit)
Salary: In the region of £38-45,000 dependant on experience
I'm delighted to be supporting a long-standing client of mine in their new appointment of a Revit proficient Senior Architect! My client have been established for over 18 years and work across the Student Accommodation, Retail, Private Residential, Commercial and Energy sectors.
This role would suit a Senior Architect who has substantial post qualification experience working on relevant projects. It would be essential to have exposure to leading small design teams on projects using Revit.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect (Revit)
- ARB registered with substantial post qualification experience.
- Relevant project experience to those listed above.
- Revit experience would be essential to be considered for the role.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Confident in a client facing role- you will sometimes be expected to take lead.
- Lead and manage your design team across all RIBA stages.
- Extensive experience running projects.
- Able to complete work to a high standard, within a given time frame.
- Good time management skills.
- Lead and support the more junior members of the team.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!