Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is a RIBA Chartered and well-established practice based in Cambridge, and due to succession on projects, they are looking to expand their design team. My client has a diverse portfolio of work, with recent work covering the Residential, Public, Healthcare, Industrial, Office and Education sectors.
I am looking to speak with experienced Architects with substantial post qualification experience, who have relevant sector experience as listed above. Revit knowledge would be ideal; however, training can be provided for the right candidate.
My client is also committed to the environment and follows developments of sustainable architecture closely, ensuring they deliver buildings to high standards of sustainability.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect:
- ARB registered.
- Substantial UK based experience, post Part 3.
- Living locally to Cambridge or within a commutable distance.
- Experienced job runner.
- Able to multi-task and complete jobs to a high standard within given time frames.
- Support and lead your wider design team across all riba stages.
- Excellent design and technical skills shown throughout your supporting portfolio.
- Work along side the Director in the running of the practice.
- Attend and lead client calls and meeting.
- Good communication skills.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon