Associate Partner Job in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Associate Partner job available with an AJ100 practice in Cambridgehsire! This role offers a range of benefits and hybrid working!
Our client was founded in the 1940s and has grown to over 280 people across 11 UK offices and has won awards for Architect Employer of the Year! During this time, they have established themselves as an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation, and contemporary architecture.
Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers, and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best-loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including cultural, master planning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential, and many more.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Regional Partner and the Cambridge Leadership team to ensure the success of the studio
- Engaging in new business generation, identifying industry trends, and securing new architectural Projects for public and private clients
- Pursuing opportunities through your own network and maintaining contacts with current and prospective clients
- You will also be responsible for developing staff professionally and promoting where appropriate
- Managing teams and projects and their financial success.
Required Skills & Experience
- You will need 10 years minimum experience post-qualification
- Previous experience in business development and winning new projects
- ARB and RIBA are essential
- AABC, IHBC, or RIBA SCA is desirable
- Proven ability to lead, manage, and develop individuals and teams, through excellent communication and people skills
- Advantageous if you currently possess a track record of networking and relationship building in the east region
- Previous experience in conservation and heritage projects.
What you get back
- £54,000 - £75,000
- 2 days working from home per week
- Flexible working hours
- Growth within the practice, including training and development
- City centre office
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Yearly bonus
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care vouchers
- Optional healthcare cashback
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Partner Job in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref:14225) #LI-DP1 #LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd