Architect or experienced Part 2 position in Oxfordshire
Joining an award-winning practice with working on high-end residential and commercial projects in the Oxfordshire countryside.
The successful candidate would join a fast-growing practice to take the lead on projects. This position is an opportunity for the candidate to grow with the practice and develop new skills in 3D modelling, VR and Revit.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take the lead on projects and manage project teams
- Create detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects using Revit and AutoCAD
- Liaise with clients and answer queries as they come up
- Reporting to Directors and Senior team
- Lead projects from concept and planning through to completion and delivery
- Manage and take responsibility
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in working in the UK
- Be registered with the Architect's Registration Board
- Previous high end residential, Commercial, small developer experience
- Experience working across all RIBA stages including project running and previous client-facing experience
- Previous delivery experience of projects an advantage.
Salary in line with RIBA pay scales
**No agencies please. UK experience required.**