Our client, a dynamic and forward-thinking architectural firm based in Farringdon, London, is seeking a talented Technical Architect to join their team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the design and execution of projects within the sports and leisure stadia, residential, and commercial sectors.
- Lead the technical aspects of architectural projects, ensuring the delivery of high-quality designs in line with client expectations.
- Collaborate closely with project teams to develop and implement innovative design solutions.
- Utilize your expertise to contribute to the success of sports and leisure stadia, residential, and commercial schemes.
- Engage in client-facing roles, demonstrating strong communication and presentation skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 4/5+ years of experience using Revit in a professional setting.
- A minimum of 2/3+ years of post-graduate professional practice experience.
- Qualified ARB architect with a proven track record in delivering successful projects.
- Experience in client-facing roles, demonstrating excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Revit is essential.
- Strong technical bias with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary up to £50,000.
- Opportunity to work on exciting and diverse projects in the sports and leisure, residential, and commercial sectors.
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals.
- Career development opportunities within a growing firm.
If you are a qualified and experienced Technical Architect looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
If you meet the criteria listed above, please apply with a copy of your CV by pressing the apply button to be considered. We receive many applications so if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
*Where we indicate a band of PQE for a role, this indicates how long we would expect an architectural professional to take to gain the level of experience required in an appropriate context. It does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE who can demonstrate that they have acquired the relevant experience.