Head of Architecture Job in Chiswick, London
A Head of Architecture job is now available at a design and build practice working on high-end residential projects throughout London.
Established in 2005, our client is looking for a capable and passionate Project Architect to lead across all stages, working on prime residential projects. Currently a team of around 20, you would be joining a positive and award-winning studio.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the architecture team
- Be responsible for the department's growth
- Meet new clients, create fee proposals and win new design work
- Attend and chair weekly design meetings
- Manage and organise the teams workload via resource meetings
- Assist the project leads on construction details and review packages across all RIBA stages
- Provide guidance and support to the design team
- Ensure all project invoices are issued and settled
- Manage the implementation of design proposals ensuring they meet requirements including budgetary
- Attend site to ensure project progress
- Liaising and regular communications with clients and external consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified Architect
- ARB registration required
- Minimum 15 years' experience project leading
- Strong experience working in UK high-end residential schemes
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch up
- Great team management skills
- Proven track record of delivering architectural sales
- Excellent understanding of the construction process
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of up to £55,000 - £65,000 DOE
- Working hours are either 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year of service (up to 26 days)
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Regular social events with the team
- Positive team environment with strong belief in work-life balance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Head of Architecture Job in Chiswick, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14155) #LI-AT1