Liv Architects – Experienced Part 2/ Part 3 Architect
We are a creative architectural practice passionate about sustainable architecture located in Flitcham in west Norfolk.
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven experienced Part 2 or Architect to join our team, working alongside the practice Director in managing our projects, and with influence over the direction of the practice, helping to continue the growth of our brand and reputation.
The right candidate must ensure the highest design quality throughout all projects and be aligned with the ethos of our practice. They must be able to organise their own workload efficiently & diligently, structuring their time to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail and high standards of work. The right candidate will ideally have some job-running experience and be accountable throughout all stages of the lifecycle of their projects.
Their talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create wide scope for personal growth and career development as well as of the business growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- Min RIBA Part 2 or RIBA Part 3 qualified with a minimum of 5 years practice experience
- Vectorworks experience in 2D and/or 3D is desirable, Sketchup experience essential
- Experience in working on and, ideally, running residential projects with a track record of working across all project stages.
- Good 3D design capabilities within the domestic project sector
- Ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
- Experience in preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals in InDesign
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and Building Regulations; good coordination, technical design and detailing skills
- Demonstrable understanding of sustainable design, and an interest in the ongoing evolution of knowledge in this field
- Ability to be located at our Flitcham office a minimum of 3 days per week and attending meetings as needed in and around Norfolk on other working days as needed
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects, working within time and budgetary constraints to meet deadlines and targets.
- UK Drivers licence and own transport
What you can expect
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package to the right candidate but at the same time we believe a great work-life balance is important, so flexi hours and potential for a personalised flexible home working set up will be part of package, although presence in the office for at least three days a week will be required.
The successful individual can expect as a minimum:
- £31,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working opportunities (based around a minimum 3 days in the office per week)
- Employer contribution Pension RIBA Professional membership subscription Ongoing professional training opportunities
Send your CV and a brief portfolio to email@example.com
Closing date for application 8th December 2023