This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Architect or Architectural Technologist to join our award-winning chartered practice in Cardiff at an Associate level. We’re seeking an ambitious professional with extensive experience in a senior role within a multidisciplinary architectural practice.
Our expertise spans education, residential, commercial, bluelight, and industrial sectors. Our supportive and welcoming environment allows agile working and collaboration with our other studios on projects throughout the UK.
We are currently located in CF15 7AB, with exciting plans to relocate to a vibrant, modern studio in central Cardiff within the next 12 months!
- Career development and personalised learning support
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Access to private healthcare and EAP
- Tech-supported agile working
- Team activities, gym discounts and more
- Free on-site parking
Oversee the entire project lifecycle, showcasing strong technical and managerial abilities. Responsibilities include team leadership, business development, client engagement, and resource management.
The Ideal Candidate
- RIBA / MCIAT chartership desired
- 8+ years' experience in multidisciplinary practices
- Project management experience; influencing, people management & delegation skills
- Proficiency in Revit, NBS Chorus, EnScape
- Strong technical abilities and attention to detail
- RIBA work stages 4-6
Salary – negotiable
For consideration, please forward your CV & portfolio samples and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org