I'm pleased to be supporting a well-established Architecture & Interior Design practice based in Southend-On-Sea, who are now on the lookout for an Architectural Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. My client work across the Residential, Hospitality and Industrial sectors and are AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe users.
The ideal candidate will already have post qualification experience, whether this be working as an Architectural Assistant OR Architectural Technician. You should be living locally to Southend-On-Sea and boast strong technical and design skills.
On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to work in an established team where you will play a huge contributor to the team's success.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Assistant:
- Suitable degree or HNC/ HND in an Architectural related subject.
- Post qualification experiece working as an Architectural Assistant/ Technician.
- Ideally exposure to relevant sectors to those listed below.
- Excellent varied software skills that the practice use.
- Experience with feasibility, planning, tender and construction drawings.
- Good technical and design knowledge.
- Strong understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Experience with measured surveys.
- Work amongst a small and enthusiastic team.
- Living locally to Southend-On-Sea and ideally, your own mode of transport.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you soon!