STUDIO KYSON, a multi-award winning architectural practice has an expanding portfolio that varies from bespoke housing and boutique hotels to large scale commercial and residential developments.
We currently require a highly motivated and enthusiastic part II Architectural Assistant with excellent design skills to join our Shoreditch studio (London).
- RIBA Part 2 qualification from a UK based University
- Software proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop & InDesign is essential
- Proven experience working on UK based projects, including sound knowledge of the planning process and building regulations.
- Experience working on the technical stages of a project would be advantageous
- Demonstrate excellent design and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to work autonomously when required.
Please forward your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter in one single file.
Note: Maximum total email size (including all attachments) not to exceed 5MB; excessive files will be rejected.
Due to the high number of applications expected we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.