Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Location: West Cheshire
I'm pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered practice based in West Cheshire who are on the look out for a Graduate/ Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist. The practice are well-established and work across the Residential, Retail, Education, Community and Commercial sectors, but the initial drive for the hire will be to work across the Veterinary sector.
The client use Microstation, so previous experience would be preferable, but not essential. The ideal candidate will be a fresh graduate or work experience working in a technical role.
On offer is the chance to work in a well-established practice, with plenty of opportunities for training and support from experienced professionals.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Junior Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- Relevant Architectural Technology (CIAT) degree.
- Motivated and hard working.
- Good software skills and an eagerness to learn new ones.
- Excellent technical abilities shown throughout your portfolio.
- Able to complete work to a high standard within given time frames.
- Living locally to Cheshire.
- Keen to work on a diverse range of sectors as listed above.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!