Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Walthamstow, London
A Part II Architectural Assistant job is now available to join a RIBA chartered, high-end residential practice in London.
Our client is looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their growing team, working on multimillion pound new build residential projects. The successful candidate will be joining a team of 4 in developing several exciting high profile residential projects.
A great opportunity to join an aspirational practice that will offer support with career development and project exposure.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist in creating concept designs and preparing design presentations
- Support in submission of planning applications and design development
- Assist on live projects on-site where required
- Coordinate and communicate with consultants and contractors
- Take ownership of tasks and in time, increasing ownership of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years post Part II qualification experience
- Proven experience working on high-end residential projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup is essential
- Prior experience on Apple MAC is beneficial
- Experience with 3D modelling is required
- Passion for design
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of up to £35,000
- Working hours are 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Long term personal development support.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Walthamstow, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14213) #LI-AT1